Tuesday 15 July 2014

thank you yoga

Yoga has had an incredible impact in my life and has changed it in many ways for the very best. It has allowed for me to be patient as well as self accepting especially the factors of which I have no control. My practice of Asana’s has helped me achieve balance in my life through my breath and body awareness. I attempt to incorporate yoga in my daily living.

The practice of yoga has helped me maintain mental clarity as well my physical strength. I have a better above all sense of self , a truly deep rooted love and passion for the practice and how it has enriched my life for me. Yoga has been something I have been able to rely on and always be blessed with clarity. A perfect marriage of tranquility, peace and love. Yoga inspires me to be ever changing in every aspect of my ever changing world.

No comments:

Post a Comment