Wednesday 24 October 2018

The YCW’s Teacher Training Program is Worth a Look


Are you ready to take your yoga practice to another level? If yes, no, maybe, you might be wondering what “another level” might look like. So, what programs are available? Some people sign up for month-long yoga immersions: these events are located far from home and can be gruelling experiences (and expensive and disruptive to family life). If you’re inclined to a program here in Winnipeg, that recognizes yoga as a process, not an event, then the Yoga Centre Winnipeg’s teacher training program might be worth a look.

Yoga is a process… not an event

Not sure you want to teach yoga? Understandable! I’m at the halfway point of the two-year program and I’m still deciding about whether I’ll teach. What I do know, is the YCW’s teacher training program is enriching my practice.  And as I grow in my understanding of the art and science of yoga, I’m freeing what is already within – joy, compassion, self knowledge.
Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built. ~ Rumi

Now that you know the YCW’s teacher training program is available, look at the details on http://www.yogacentrewinnipeg.com/300-hour-training/.

Katherine Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment